You love what you do and you’re dedicated to your community, it’s what drives you AND builds your business at the same time. Find out how this win-win can be leveraged for even greater good. Founder of projects such as “Trick or Treat for Troops” and “Hot Dogs for Homeless Dogs”, Maura has incorporated a Giving Initiative into her marketing plan; she’ll show you how you can involve your clients in charity events and giving as a way to stay in touch and foster a deeper connection and engagement with your sphere.
Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify your own individual points of passion regarding community involvement/giveback.
- Create a community service plan of action and complimentary business goal.
- Create a communication plan to share those passions to their clients, sphere and community, as well as the media, to maximize exposure and ability to do good
- Explore sample win-win scenarios for use with nonprofits and community organizations that outline the benefits of your partnership and involvement, as well as outline expectations of the business relationship; create a detailed proposal for submission to organizations and nonprofits.
- Learn to identify local nonprofits and evaluate their potential as a community partner for your business